The objectives of this module is as follows:
- To facilitate the learner to investigate organisational types and analyse their internal and external environments using a range of analysis tools, including SWOT and PEST analysis
- To enable the learner to examine management and leadership styles and develop appraisal skills in terms of the human resources function within an organisation
- To explore with the learner the role of management within an organisation
- To enable the learner to evaluate a range of business management techniques to assist in management decision making
- To facilitate the learner in designing an appropriate workflow system and compiling a report that reviews and evaluates the workflow system
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to business management through the medium of the indicative content
- To enable the learner to exercise substantial personal autonomy and responsibility.
Business Management (6N4310)
Basic computer experience desirable. Learners will be subject to an online assessment.
Commencing January 12th, 2022
9am to 1pm, every Wednesday for 14 weeks.
Maura Burke on 057 9349424 or email email@example.com