The objectives of this module is as follows:
- To enable the learner to critically evaluate the importance of effective environmental analysis and market segmentation to achieving a superior customer and competitor focus.
- To enable the learner to analyse the role of marketing management theories to compete effectively in the business environment.
- To enable the learner to critically assess emerging marketing concepts in an ever changing business environment.
- To assist the learner in understand the role of marketing management in modern business
- To enable the learner to apply marketing theories and practices to the marketing environment of product and service companies.
Marketing Management (6N4188)
Basic computer experience desirable. Learners will be subject to an online assessment.
Commencing January February 10th, 2022
11am to 3:30pm, every Monday for 14 weeks.
Maura Burke on 057 9349424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org